Traditional chinese herbalist
Acupuncture is the ancient healing method exercised through stimulation of specific body locations. It triggers off natural recuperation and treatment capacities in the organism. As traditional Chinese herbalist says, the method itself was developed many years ago in Asia. Needling stimulates the same points thereby relieving tension in muscles resultant in improved blood circulation and enhanced vital power necessary for recovery.
Areas of application
Acupressure is used:
- For cosmetic procedures. In addition to raising muscle vitality, it makes skin look better, tones facial muscles and conjunctive tissue. Acupuncture prevents early wrinkling without use of medicines. Toxins are cleared out of skin contributing to better looks.
- Increased sexual function. Stimulation of biologically active points is capable of producing sexual energy. This leads to higher level of sexual relationship.
- The same is true is case of digestion, liver, eyes and other issues.
From time to time all the people experience stress. This feeling is the natural response to events in our life which set specific human conditions without person’s control. When one is healthy and stress is short-term, person can recover without excessive harm to the health. However, when stress is very strong and lasts for prolonged period of time the emotional state and, eventually, physical condition starts to suffer followed by constant sense of anxiety which can be helped by traditional Chinese herbalist. Anxiety symptoms can be divided into:
- Muscle tension, trembling.
- Feeling of uneasiness.
- Racing heart, tachycardia
- Rapid or restless breathing
- Stomach upsets
- Difficulties in focusing
- Trouble falling asleep or sleeping disorders
Acupuncture chineseherb helps to cure severe anxiety, gastrointestinal disorders and other. This is a good way to create harmony inside yourself as well as between person and his environment. By inserting needles into acupuncture points in specific, pre-determined anatomical locations body energy is stimulated restoring its natural balance. Stimulation of acupuncture points may contribute to smooth flowing of energy not only reducing stress symptoms but weakening feeling of nervousness and anxiety as well.