Migraines acupuncture healing
Migraine affects a lot of people. This disease has neurological nature. It manifests through headache (most often in one half). However, pain may extend to neighboring organs and regions: neck, eyes, upper jaw.
Migraine is marked by the following symptoms:
- Acute throbbing pain continuing from several minutes to several days;
- Possible loss of balance;
- Depressed and irritable condition;
- Problems with gastro-intestinal tract and other
It is considered that migraine is caused by:
- Physical overstrain;
- Nervous overstrain;
- Severe stress;
- Alcohol abuse;
- Immense consumption of some food;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Sleep debt or surplus;
Migraine can be alleviated and completely eliminated by such traditional Chinese medicine practice as acupuncture. Pain will abate by stimulating specific locations, points by needles:
- Bai Hui – in the middle of the top of head;
- Ling Dao – in the flexor carpi ulnaris, slightly above radial side of tendon;
- Shen Men – central point on wrist crease in intertendinous region of hands;
- Lie Que – above radiocarpal crease, on anterior border of radial bone;
- Tou Wei – located on temporal recess.
If you are looking for migraines acupuncture Dublin, out clinic is ready to offer you our acupuncture services. Specialists with graduate medical education will help you to dispose of migraine: acupuncture will shorten attacks of diseased state, provide lasting therapeutic effect.
Acupuncture can be considered both as independent treatment and as an adjunct to more recent therapies. If used in a skilful and adequate way acupuncture improves general condition of patient in all cases.