We offer a range of alternative treatments.
We are proud to offer a wide range of alternative therapies to meet the needs of each individual. Our team is highly experienced and fully qualified, treating not only the body, but also the mind and spirit.
Member of AFPA (Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association) the oldest organisation responsible for the regulation of a Register of Acupuncturists in Ireland since 1987 and ETCMA (European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association).
• 2016 – Chinese medical Massage A.F.I. Acupuncture foundation of Ireland, Dublin under Dr Fanyi Meng of Lincoln University, England.
• 2016 – Lic.Ac. – Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China
• 2015 - C.Ac. Certificate in Acupuncture, A.F.I. & Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China under Dr Li Jing of the Nanjing University Hospital of TCM
• 2015 - Dip. Ac. – Diploma in Acupuncture, A.F.I. Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland, Dublin under Chinese doctors, Professor Jin Hui De, Dr Jidong Wu and Dr Fanyi.Meng
• 2015 – Dip.Ac.- Diploma in the practice of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
• 2014 – Cert. Patent Herbs – Certificate in Chinese Patent herbs for TCM practice, A.F.I. Dublin
Ask a Question
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Physiotherapy Clinic and information about all your Physiotherapy and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.
I am delighted with the amazing change the acupuncture did to my life. It helps me with my back sore and with sinuses! Now I can have a normal life! Thanks’ Arina for your amazing work!Luisa
Acupuncture has been an enormous help to me as I suffer with my back and headaches. Without it I don’t know what I would do as I am able to relax better with myself Thank you Arina for your help.Raymond
I have rheumatism for the past 20 years. After acupuncture treatment, the pain became better, I have a good sleep. I am going to continue the treatment.Pat
Thank you for your help! I could not sleep for the past 1,5 months after surgery. I felt worse after taking medication for insomnia, so I nearly lost the hope. However, 9 acupuncture treatments. Thank you again.Elaine 60 years old
I was very sceptical about acupuncture. But I have to say that my hayfever became better, I can breathe. I will recommend the treatment.Viktor 41 years old
I had cosmetic acupuncture and I really loved it. My beautician has noticed changes.Maria